VISIT SALVATION MOUNTAIN
603 Beal Rd
Niland, CA 92257
From dawn until dusk, 365 days a year
- No alcohol or drugs on the site
- Speed limit 5mph
- Keep pets on a leash and clean up after them
- No camping on any part of the mountain
- Please recycle and use the proper containers
- Only give donations to the donation box or send it electronically
- Do not hand cash to anyone at the site
Parking around the Mountain is allowed. Please stay in marked areas and respect any painted or display areas by at least 10 feet. You can park outside the site anywhere you feel it is safe for you to do so.
Camping is allowed, just not on or inside the mountain area. Slab City is a free place, so you're welcome to find a spot, just be sure to respect others and anything that looks like a camp site! We have recommended some areas directly around the mountain on the site map. You may ask the site manager for a recommendation. Immediately across the mountain is also a free place to camp.
Guided tours can be arranged with advance notice.